Dyspepsia also known as indigestion or upset stomach.
- Pain in the upper abdomen
- Nausea and vomiting
- Abdominal bloating
- Abdominal distension
- Loss of appetite
- Eating too much
- Having too much caffeine
- Eating too much fat
- Drinking too much alcohol
- Tobacco smoking
- Eating spicy foods
- Emotional stress
- Acute or chronic gastritis or pancreatitis
- Duodenal ulcer or Gastric ulcer
Diet and lifestyle:
There is plenty of evidence that stress plays a large part in the development of ulcers and therefore the causes of the stress should be removed if possible. Also smoking, alcohol, aspirin and coffee should be limited.
- Aloe Vera juice: it heals the digestive mucous membranes.
- Vitamin B6: often been found to be low in patients with ulcers.
- Vitamin C and E: protect against and help repair ulcers.
- Kelp: it is the best food multi-mineral to replace the minerals lost through diarrhoea.
In cases of acute and chronic dyspepsia, Homeopathy has excellent results to offer to the patients of Dyspepsia or upset stomach. There is significant relief in the various symptoms such as heartburn, abdominal pain, bloating, etc after starting Homeopathic treatment. Homeopathy not only gives relief from the existing symptoms, it also prevents the recurrence of the symptoms in the long run.
For more information, please contact.Leave a reply