- Feelings of helplessness and hopelessness. nothing will ever get better and there’s nothing you can do to improve your situation.
- Loss of interest in daily activities. You don’t care anymore about former hobbies, pastimes, social activities, or sex.
- Appetite or weight changes. Significant weight loss or weight gain—a change of more than 5% of body weight in a month.
- Sleep changes. Lost of sleep or oversleeping.
- Anger or irritability. Feeling agitated, restless, or even violent. Your tolerance level is low, your temper short.
- Loss of energy. Feeling fatigued, sluggish, and physically drained. Every task is exhausting or take longer to complete.
- Self-loathing. Strong feelings of worthlessness or guilt. You harshly criticize yourself for perceived faults and mistakes.
- Reckless behavior. You engage in escapist behavior such as substance abuse, compulsive gambling, reckless driving, or dangerous sports.
- Concentration problems. Trouble focusing, making decisions, or remembering things.
- Unexplained aches and pains. An increase in physical complaints such as headaches, back pain, aching muscles, and stomach pain.
How can Homeopathy help?
Homeopathic prescription based on the totally of symptoms. Homeopathy prescription is based on mental, emotional and physical symptoms while treating any individual. For individualized remedy selection and treatment, the patient should consult a qualified homeopathic doctor in person.
For more information, please contact.Leave a reply